Miss Orapin Chaiyapong
Acting for Head of WUBKK
Focus on the 5S Green activities in order to develop the workspace and environment:
- To improve the working environment to be clean, clear and secure
- To maintain and improve the quality of work
- To reduce accidents in the workplace
- To have and maintain higher standards in the organization
5S Green WUBKK Committee
Miss Phanthip Phiphatkul
Head of 5S Green WUBKK Committee
Miss Sumetta Urarot
Miss Saranya Sudsanong
Objective of 5S Green
1. WUBKK's area to be tidy, clean, clear, hygienic, secure and convenient to use.
2. Able to effectively manage the resources.
3. Officers always participated in 5S Green activity.
4. Officers able to work efficiently under a good working atmosphere and a hygienic environment.
5. The level of successful completion of the 5S Green activity at least 4.5 points.
5S Operation Plan in Fiscal Year 2022
1. Revise (Purpose, Goal, Plan and Committee)
2. Revise and Improve about 5S Standard by Assessment Team
3. Kick – off 5S Green and Big Cleaning Day
5. 5S Green Assessment
6. Show & Share Summary and Report
5S Green WUBKK Activities
2nd Activity WUBKK Lively to Work “Green Office for a Better Life”
On May 6, 2022, Walailak University Bangkok Coordination Unit organized the 2nd Activity WUBKK lively to work under the campaign “Green Office for a Better Life”. The personnel joined together in Big Cleaning to organize the office space in order to get ready for the 1/2022 5S Green audit to take place on May 14,2022.
Big Cleaning Day Preparing for 5S Green Assessment
On August 11, 2019, Walailak University Bangkok Coordination Unit arranged Big Cleaning Day. On the occasion, member of WUBKK have helped to improve the area, organize and clean up office space to 5S Green standard in order to prepare for the 5S Green audit that will take place on August 14, 2020.