Miss Orapin Chaiyapong
Acting for Head of WUBKK
Focus on the 5S Green activities in order to develop the workspace and environment:
- To improve the working environment to be clean, clear and secure
- To maintain and improve the quality of work
- To reduce accidents in the workplace
- To have and maintain higher standards in the organization
Objective of 5S Green
1. WUBKK's area to be tidy, clean, clear, hygienic, secure and convenient to use.
2. Able to effectively manage the resources.
3. Officers always participated in 5S Green activity.
4. Officers able to work efficiently under a good working atmosphere and a hygienic environment.
5. The level of successful completion of the 5S Green activity at least 4.5 points.
5S Green Operation Plan (October 2020 – September 2021)
1. Revise (Purpose, Goal, Plan and Committee)
2. Revise and Improve about 5S Green Standard
3. Group the inspection area and appoint an assessment team
4. Train/Organize activities to publice knowledge and understanding about 5S Green
5. WUBKK Big Cleaning Day
6. Training workshops to develop assessors' potential via online system
7. Fire Training
8. Organize Knowledge Management activity for 5S Green Standard
9. Self – Audit
10. Assessment of the 5S Green area by the University's 5S Green committee
11. Show & Share: Best Practices 5S Green
12. Summary and Report
Note: Walailak University Bangkok Coordination Unit except for the 5S Green audit in 2021 due to the epidemic situation of COVID-19
5S Green WUBKK Activies
Big Cleaning Day Preparing for 5S Green Assessment
On August 11, 2019, Walailak University Bangkok Coordination Unit arranged Big Cleaning Day. On the occasion, member of WUBKK have helped to improve the area, organize and clean up office space to 5S Green standard in order to prepare for the 5S Green audit that will take place on August 14, 2020.