According to, Thailand currently facing to epidemic of Coronavirus (COVID-19), so SM tower building already installed the Thermoscan for screening people who work or other contact in this building, beginning on 4 March 2020 following:
- Installed the to Themoscan for screening the entrants and exits on the ground floor 24 hours.
- Installed the to Themoscan for screening entrants and exits on the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th floors and in front of Krungthai Bank.
- If screening tests detect that a person has a body temperature that exceeds the standard set to 37.5 Celsius, so absolutely not allow to enter the building area until there is a medical certificate that person has not infection of COVID-19
- Before entering and exiting the building, must be washed by handwashing gel which is available at the entrance-exit of the building.
- After 6 p.m., the entrance-exit of the parking lots on the 5th, 7th, and 9th floors will be closed, leaving only the 3rd floor doors available. Users can move the car down to the 3rd floor after 6 p.m.
Notice for people who will contact with Walailak University Bangkok Coordination Unit, If you have any questions or concerns please contact our staff 022980244 – 5 ext. 1111,1124 .